Monday, August 30, 2010

Current M.A.C eyeshadow collection

Top left to right: Nylon, Goldmine
Bottom Left to right: Expensive Pink, Sumptuous Olive
Top left to right: Vanilla, Pink Venus
Bottom left to right: Pen 'n' Pink, Statelite Dreams
Top left to right: Mulch, Mythology
Bottom left to right: Soba, Beauty Marked
Left to right: Contrast, 100 Strokes, Tet `e tint, Hush, Forgery
Phloof
Top left to right: Brule, texture
Bottom left to right: Shale, Carbon
Stars and Rockets

What's your favorite eyeshadow ? It can be any brand! >_*

10 comments:

  1. awww you look so pretty in your profile pic! auu naturelle! cute post. loved your boat outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love goldmine! its a staple in everyones mac collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes goldmine is def one of my fav. I put goldmine on lid and cork on the crease i get tons of compliments w this combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mare, Thank you :)

    @MEVISH, LOL I kinda of knew "Goldmine" was your favorite and it looks so beautiful on you. I had trouble with this color until I stumbled upon your page :)

    @Belle, Cork will be one of my next purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urban Decay by far. I must say that I also have MAC Stars and Rockets too, and I love it! :)
    We seem to be into some of the same things. I just started my own blog, and I would really appreciate some suggestions or comments! I thank you in advance if you decide to check out my blog and give me some feedback.
    http://lady-gabby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be sure to check out my blog for the Labor Day contest don't miss out!

    8tsix

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Mac eyeshadow!~I really love Nylon!~It's been my favorite for years. Also love Woodwinked and Bronze!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love shroom!! i use it everyday!!! i also really like mulch :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. im surprised you dont own satin taupe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love E.L.F. Mineral shadow in socialite:))

    ReplyDelete