Sunday, June 6, 2010

Update time!

I have been a very, very bad blogger. I am so sorry you guys but I have been super busy. I finally finished my classes and in the mist of all that my family decided we'd move for the first time since I was like 9 or so. I will be updating my blog more often now that I will not be preoccupied with school work, so hooray for that! Anyways, if you follow me on Twitter and reply to anything I Tweet,  chances are I'll end up building a sort of friendship with you lol (I am a friendly person). So I noticed this girl (Karen), who happens to be one of my subscribers on my youtube channel, kept replying to my Tweets. I asked for her personal facebook to add her since she seemed pretty cool- turned out we knew someone in common. We decided to meet up on Friday and brought our boyfriends along to go watch Take Him To the Greek, which was pretty funny. We had a really great time and our boyfriend got along, which is defiantly a plus! We also stopped by into the new M.A.C store on 42 street...so tempting not to buy anything lol. Ps. Feel free to request looks or anything you girls want! Here are some pictures:

9 comments:

  1. LOL love the police officer & woman in a bikini in the bkground of the first pic haha oh NYC

    Yay for school being over!

    Aw that's so cool you got to meet a subbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast!!!! Girl I'm so happy we were able to meet and hang out these pics will be the first of many to come =•] begining of a new friendship I love it !!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww looks like u had a great time lovely as always --- ima go see that movie soon hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Looking forward to your blogs!! By the way can't miss me on twitter! Same as here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorjus looks like you had a fabulous time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. honey i loved that blue look ! looks awesome on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am the owner of the blog of photography http://photographymc.blogspot.com/

    I have added in the favorite, I would like an exchange links with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dang, you two are some hot couple's!!!! I am quite friendly too, shame more people can't be like that! I keep away from twitter and fb b/c it consumes my life :P

    love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw - what did you think of the movie? I was on the ground laughing!!

    ReplyDelete