Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blush and Gel liner


NARS blushes are so worth the price. My amazing sometimes cranky boyfriend surprised me with a gift card to Sephora and I had been wanting another NARS blush badly. I currently own three with this new one and the other two are the infamous Orgasm and Deep throat. Desire is a beautiful bright/hot pink and it has absolutely no shimmer, which I prefer. The texture of NARS blushes are so soft and silky and are highly pigmented (I'd would hope so since they're expensive, lol). A little goes a long way with these blushes, they will last you forever since you only do need a tiny amount specially with this color in particular. Only thing that I wish NARS had was a larger color range for there blushes!
 I have also been wanting badly to purchase a gel liner. I was planning on purchasing M.A.C's Black Track Fluideline but being that I still had money left on the Sephora gift card, I decided to try out Stila's Black gel liner. I always had trouble getting a very thin line over my lid when I applied liquid liner with a felt tip thus I opted to buying Sonia kashuk's bent liner and used it with this gel. So far I am loving how thin and natural looking I can get my eyeliner to look, which is what I wanted specially for the daytime. I cannot compare this gel liner to any other since I have not tried another but I like the staying power thus far.

10 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Jesus how gorgeous is the blush!! This is bad, my nars list is now longer haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the wet n wild liner? If so, is it comparable to that? live that pink color btw!

    jetleah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leah I haven't tried it but I probably will pick it up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg desire looks amazingg
    on my to-buy nars list!!
    just stumbled across ur blog...really like it....ur stunning btw!

    xoxo

    www.roseyblushesandbeautycrushes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. u made a good decision with going with the stila gel liner lol. ive had mac's black track and its not as black as the smudge pot and it dried out quicker than the smudge pot (ive had the smudge pot for a year+ now) and it's still all the things i loved about it at its initial use; thick, creamy, and black as hell.

    i mean...if it dries out u can always use it as a black base, thats wat i do with my dried out fluid line.

    and u totally got me wanting to go out and get a nars blush! LOL. that pink is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nars Desire is a beautiful blush love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Nars so much but i always spend far too much money when i want to buy some you get carried away easily.
    Great Blog
    Em x
    http://ema-mobilebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Stila Smudge pot! It is my HG black gel eyeliner :)

    ReplyDelete