Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update

Listening to: Swing Life Away- Rise Against ♫♪

Let me start of by saying it was such a yucky rainy and windy day in New York City. I seriously hate gloomy/rainy days- I never thought the weather could have such an effect on my mood, well it does, I feel all blah and sad, plus there isn't much to do and oh yea, my umbrella broke in half (it was a good one too) not cool. Anyways, I've also been beyond stressed because of school, I'm a stress/anxiety eater, I seriously just crave everything that isn't healthy which is why I'm not 130 pounds anymore, I'm 137 now =/ Okay, I know what your thinking 7 pounds is not that serious Nat, well when you can barely breath in your jeans...that's when you know that 7 pounds DOES make a serious difference. Everyday I wake up saying, today I will eat healthy and not eat to just eat, and well that hasn't been working apparently but I know it's all due to school because when I'm not in school I loose weight since I'm occupied with either making youtube videos, working, hanging out w/ friends and I have time to exercise. I also love going for walks but when it's too cold, that's not entirely relaxing. I can't wait for spring/summer (:

Ps. I keep reminding myself school will be over before I know....here are some pictures of last weekend.


4 comments:

  1. you're just having an off couple of days/weeks! spring is right around the corner, yay!

    stress eating is never fun, but at least you have the right attitude and motivation to eat healthier once things calm down!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's rainy/windy here too. :/
    Look at the bright side--you look super cute in those pictures! :)

    Side note: I <3 Rise Against!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel like rain or snow in nyc is ridiculous! it totally messes up your outfit. its like you need to plan your outfits according to your rainboots (which is a must for nyc residents, i think. i mean u can do like leather boots too but still! LOL

    ReplyDelete