Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spice-up your nails!


Hey girls! I completely forgot to blog about these amazing glue-on nails that I've been trying out for quite a while now. I made a video review on my youtube channel about these nails when they were initially shipped to me stating nothing but my honest opinions that I sincerely loved the nails. They are so convenient for those of us who aren't allowed to paint out our nails for work and on the weekends want a quick fix. Instead of paying around 12 dollars to do our nails and then have to remove the color at night because the next day we have to go to work; I simply apply these nails on. They are available at literally any drugstore for less than $6. The company has a website it's http://www.fingrs.com and you can click on the link to see the styles they have so that when your at the drugstore you know exactly the ones you want :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment