Monday, February 8, 2010

Procrastinating...

I'm in my school library right now on my laptop when I actually should be doing my readings for class...hence the title of this post...umm yea, maybe I'm the Queen of procrastinators. I was on Kim Kardashian's website and over to the right she has links of sites she loves-- so I check out The Superficial [dot] com-- great site for the latest celebrity buzz. Any who, I saw this picture of Snookie & felt like sharing....
Despite her being crazy and slutty, I like the chick, I think she's a freaking funny girl especially being this little tiny thing who claims to have invented the so- called 'poof'. My thoughts of her at the Grammy's well as far as her dress I loved the color and it would of been flattering her figure a bit more if she had worn a girdle...just saying, I'm not feeling the hair she has some random brown that looks like she died it herself and missed a few spots but I'm digging the messy style with the waves in them. On the site I tried to zoom into her make-up it looked a little un-blended but that can just be me looking for things lol anyways my dears I'm off to really try and read muahs! Ps. Check out the picture I took of myself this past week when I was doing "The Snookie" look haha :) Can I get a First Pump?

4 comments:

  1. LoL! Love the dress, not really feeling the hair. I know all about procrastination. It's a common college thing=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO, great interpretation girl! And ITA with you regarding the dress, the hair, and the procrastination. I'm supposed to be doing 2 readings right now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sympathesize with her because she is a normal everyday girl with a real body and unfortunately shes being ripped apart my the media because of her body image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Niki I agree she is a normal everyday girl but the dress isn't flattering her figure.I believe women in general despite how thin or plump should always dress body appropriate.

    ReplyDelete