Wednesday, December 30, 2009

All abour hair brushes

The first brush I'm going to speak about is my favorite out of all of them! It's the Pink dual purpose detangling brush, this brush is incredible. First off, it's pink- which makes it that much more adorable- it's a nice travel sized brush with a mirror in the back- if your like me who always forgets her mirror at home- you can just throw this brush in your purse and not have to worry about trying to find a mirror to look at yourself in. I have relatively straight hair, not thick nor thin, and I really liked how easily this brush glided through my hair and it detangled any knots I had without pulling on my hair and damaging it. The price is $9.98

The second brush is similar to the one above expect it's square shaped and a lot bigger- good to keep at home- this brush pretty much does the same as the one above by detangling your hair without damaging it but also adds volume if used when blow drying your hair leaving it really soft & shiny (at least if your hair is straight/ wavy like mine) I really like the size, since it's bigger it detangles my hair quicker- The price is $10.98

The third brush is ceramic-infused & comes in the color orange. This brush has nylon & soft bristles which actually helps make your hair appear healthy by reducing frizz. I use this brush only when I blow dry my hair in order to add some volume to the ends by holding the brush beneath my hair when I have the blow dryer over it. This brush also has little holes which actually allows air to flow through in order to cut back your blow drying time in half which helps reducing heat damage. This brush is not meant for detangling hair- but can be used on any type of hair. The barrel isn't to big so it won't give you crazy over voluminous hair lol, very handy if your the type who like to blow dry your hair on a weekly basis. The price is $ 12.98
The fourth brush is also ceramic which allows it to heat up fast and also has holes to allow your hair to dry much quicker. It's pretty much the same size as the one above except the holes on the barrel are a little wider. The price for this one is $12.98

Further information:
Brush love offers a range of professional hair and cosmetics tools/ accessories, what I received was four different types of brushes, their Brushlab's hair tools and accessories are available at ULTA (which is convenient if you guys want to go see the products for yourself) and through there website http://www.brushlove.com (Prices are great for those on budgets)
Result may vary depending on your hair length and texture but you can simply check out the website and it guides you depending on the hair you have and what your looking for.

Let me know in the comments if any of you guys have tried these brushes or will be purchasing them- Ps. The shipping is super fast & nicely packaged =)

Disclaimer: These products were sent to me by the company however, before agreeing on reviewing them I stated I would ONLY review them if I HONESTLY liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment