Thursday, November 26, 2009

New moon thoughts


Where do I start, I've been waiting for this movie to come out since I saw Twilight last year a week after it came out. It's funny because I had never heard of Twilight until Nov.28th that my boyfriend took me to the movies so that at midnight he would be the first to say happy birthday, being that my birthday is November 29th, he said it during the movie...anyways, when I first saw the commercial for this movie I figured it was a cheesy teen movie, so when my boyfriend suggested watching it I was skeptical but there was nothing good out around that time so I said ehh, sure why not. Being that am a sucker for love stories I fell in love with the movie so much that the next day I went and purchased the New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking dawn. As I began to read them I couldn't stop, I read them all in a 2 weeks period tops and eagerly anticipated New Moon. As November began I started getting all exciting again hearing all the hype about this movie and my boyfriend surprised me buying advanced tickets for Friday the day it came out...All I can say now is this movie was amazing, seriously way better than the first one however, I did feel they cut out a lot of parts as far as explaining things thoroughly , but that's okay because the books were way better. Overall the experience was great the movie was packed and all the girls screamed when Jacob took his shirt off...lol

6 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to see this movie forever!!! Now I have to go see it asap!
    Team edward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I hope nobody screams when I go watch the movie! I'll be seeing it with my sister, as we love the books and have read them quite a lot of times (we're not that obsessed!) I can't wait! And you've just increased my excitement, thanks =)
    Oh, Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!! Have an awesome day!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you got lots of flirting stories.
    Post some here at my new blog.
    daisylacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovedddddddddd this movie :) it was soooo worth the wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur blog following! please follow my blog too u'll enjoy it! hey8tsix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete