Monday, June 29, 2009

Urban Decay primer potion



Okay, so where do I start off! I freaking love my UDPP it's amazing. I personally have very oily lids and my eyeshadows tend to crease on me if I don't apply this or my mac paintpot but I have to say this one is my favorite because even though it has a cream color to it when you apply it to your lid it goes on clear and instantly mattifys (I think this is misspelled) your lids! Even when I'm lazy I apply this to control the oils of my lids & just curl my eyelashes. However, the only problem I and a million other people have out there is that although the packaging is gorgeous, it has an extremely inconvenient shape that along with the applicator doesn't allow to get get FULL use of the entire product. When I believed my UDPP was finished, I took a knife and carefully cut through the middle of it and to my surprise there was like still so much product left inside!

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you...I LOVE UDPP...and once I thought I was thru with it...there was sooo much product in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah there is so much product inside that pretty packaging. be careful where u store the leftovers though because it will dry on you. make sure u put in a tight container :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MAC container are really good! I've had it in there for 3 weeks and so far so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be so annoying.
    The packaging looks cool but if it's not practical it's rubbish x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow can't believe there's so much product still in that package :)Good that you cut it open hehe

    ReplyDelete