Friday, June 5, 2009

Random/Update

Hey everyone, sorry I've been missing in action but I'm currently taking a summer course on developmental psychology quite interesting but I have three 5-6 page papers due all in one month blah. I'm also in the process of a lot of paper work for Hunter College; which I will be attending for the fall semester as a Junior. Anyways, I purchased yet another bottle of the sublime self tanner by L'oreal that i love so much and this time they had the spray bottle kind instead of the gel or lotion, so i tried it out and it's more convenient than the because you don't really need to touch the product and get it allover your hands but since your spraying yourself and it's basically goes on clear you have to be careful how much you actually apply like an idiot I applied way to much on my feet and they look darker than my entire body. So yea, I'm still weighing 130 but on occasions I will gain a pound than lose it again etc. that's why I really don't make any of those weight update videos. I also want to apologize because I know in some of my videos you can clearly see my acne and I know for a fact it may gross some of you guys out but I really can't do anything about it guys =/ trust me I'm a pretty confident chick besides when it comes to my face. I've been struggling with acne issues since puberty hit me and it's something I have no control over no matter how many products i buy and try and all the money that I've put into my skin because it hereditary my father, grandfather, brother and mother all had acne and it didn't go away until like 21 years old and I'm 19 will be 20 in November. The only thing that completely made my face clear were these acne laser treatments but there $250.00 a session and I usually need 6-8 session to clear my face up entirely which seems impossible at this moment because my mother is unemployed and so I am right now so the only income is her unemployment check which is used to pay rent. Anyways, sorry for babbling on just felt like sharing you guys hope you understand bye x0x0

4 comments:

  1. I was just checkin out your blog b/c I love your youtube vids! After reading your intro, I don't think you have bad acne--we all have our days :-P Have you tried going on BC to help if its hormonal? Also, I started the acne.org regimen and its worked wonders (just curious if you have tried that either?) It sucks trying stuff and not finding stuff that works and wasting tons of money! But, your gorgeous and I wouldn't worry that much if I were you..its not bad AT ALL! Keep doin what your doin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the summer class...i feel you on the acne...i hate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww goodluck with the exam gorgeous lady x come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your exams and summer class. Also dont worry about your acne, honestly I have the same issue, I tend to break out alot on my chin and and cheeks, blah lol..Dont stress maybe thats da cause...ttyl

    ReplyDelete