Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring break 2009


I headed down to Miami, Florida for spring break with my boyfriend and i must say i fell in love with Miami. This wasn't my first time in Miami though, the last time I was there was Summer of 2005 but I was with the parentals and had to travel with them wherever they went so I didn't have much freedom. This time around my father who happens to live in Miami with his wife invited me and my BF with one condition; we weren't allowed to sleep in the same room lol, bummer but we didn't care because that saved us hotel money. We went to the beach 3x and were mainly in Lincoln road which is a road with a lot of stores to shop in and cute little cafes and restaurants. I had videos and pictures of us on Lincoln road but had taken a picture that i didn't like and instead of pressing delete one, i hit delete ALL. Boy, did i want to cry but shit happens right? =/ Any who, I did however take picture of our last 2 days out there and here are only a few out of like 140 pictures.






7 comments:

  1. what happened to the other pics? They were so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm re-uploading them and I'm also going to write about the vacation. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww your vacation pics are so cute. I went to florida once and my freaking pics got ruined when they went thru the xray/security thing @ the airport! I did cry! Either way, I'm sure you had a great time. Your man cut his hair! Do you miss his long hair LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do miss his long hair, but I think the short hair makes him look more sophisticated lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous!! I love your look, you remind me of Jessica Alba a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!
    Great blog!
    You are a great make up guru:) I just subbed you on youtube:) You look ALOT like Jennifer Lopes! Sweden doesnt have much blog like yours! Keep up the good work:) Hugs Mona from Sweden:)

    ReplyDelete