Thursday, April 23, 2009

L'oreal Sublime Bronze Self-tanning lotion review

What product claims:
L'Oreal Paris creates new Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion. An advanced skin-smoothing formula with AHAs* + Vitamin E for a smooth, streak free perfect tan. New transfer-proof and water resistant formula gives an instant bronze tan that won't rub off or stain clothes as your natural sunless tan develops.

My Thoughts:
I am amazed! This self-tanner is fantastic you literally start seeing the color within a day or 2. I have been using this for quite a while now to make sure I liked it and I certainly do, it isn't streaky at all and if you all of a sudden stop using it you don't get those weird spots when it going away. The only negative thing I have about this product is the smell; it really isn't pleasent but it does what i want it to do as far as the color I want and I have the "Meduim Natural Tan" but they're are lighter and darker colors this comes in. I DO NOT use this on my face at all only on my body and it does not contain SPF of any kind so I guess that would be another negative thing about this product. Would I recommend this to anyone ? Absolutely, unless you have a sensitive nose but it's worth a try.

3 comments:

  1. I purchased the Jergens Natural Glow yesterday and I noticed a hint of color on my legs this morning...These tanning lotions are great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'Oreal products are always great!!! Must be this product is also effective!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i'm so glad you did a review on this, now i want to try this product out asap. what product do you use on your face??

    ReplyDelete