Sunday, February 8, 2009

Why I never put my hair completely up

So today I decided to curl my hair or make it wavy with my new curling iron, I liked how it came out but I also clipped my hair in the front back. This is the reason why I never clip the front of my hair back or the reason why in all my videos I either have my hair down or up with the two bangs hanging on the sides of my face but never completely up. It's becuase I have a round face and chubby cheeks!! And me, NO likey this lol but yea whatever, won't be clipping the front back again or ever picking it up into a full pony tail unless my bangs are hanging (long bangs) as I call them.


5 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks gorgeous...and chubby cheeks, what are you talking about?!?! You look really, really lovely here! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMM hello..round face? chubby cheeks? I dont think u ever really seen anybody with those features cus u def don't have them..and anyways i have chubby cheeks when i smile and my boo says that even when i dont smile their visible(to me that means I have high cheek bones which lots of people want), but i know i got chubby cheeks when i smile and i love them..Love yourself, u are too beautiful! and make up is super pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl, but I go have a roundish face I just contoured my cheeks ahh, the magic of makeup lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're preaching to the choir about the face shape :) But you're face is not even that round. It makes you look younger, and it's pretty. I've grown into my face shape. Of course there are days when I wish I had megan fox's face shape, but I'll work with what i've got ;-P

    and, you are too pretty to be worry about your face shape. I say you can def rock your hair up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chubby cheeks where?? hello! u look so pretty with your hair either way. and im lovin the bright colors ur using!!

    ReplyDelete