Monday, February 23, 2009

Tea Tree oil-Deep cleansing wipes

What product claims:
Best if you want to:
Minimize breakouts, tone your skin and unclog pores with a convenient, one-step wipe that sweeps away make-up, impurities and excess oil. How it works:

-Triple-action organic Community Trade tea tree oil, which is naturally antiseptic and soothing, controls oil, combats existing blemishes and prevents new ones without over-drying skin.
-Community Trade peppermint essential oil cools and refreshes skin.
-Pack of 25 biodegradable wipes makes it convenient to cleanse skin while you’re on-the-go
Price: $13.00

My thoughts:
I'm loving these wipes! They smell delicious, it's been around two weeks since I've been using them every other day and there so convenient. I like to remove all makeup before cleansing my face with my regular cleanser just to assure I'm removing everything possible becuase washing your face one time with a cleanser does not remove all oil, dirt and makeup. They're a tad pricey but tea tree oil is great for acne prone skin, and although I'm using the Mario Badescu products (which work FANTASTIC) but they don't sell wipes lol. So I totally recommend everyone to get these at "The Body Shop". They smells great, removes everything, and your face doesn't feel tight afterward.

2 comments:

  1. sounds great can't wait to try it thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloe Vera gives a moisturizing effect to the skin & leave a layer of protection on skin surface. Apricot & walnut scrub unclogs pores, gently exfoliates dead cells & black heads.

    ReplyDelete