Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mario Badescu Review

My thoughts:
So I've been trying these products for a couple of weeks now and they seem to be working with my skin. I have noticed my cystic acne minimize in size by applying the buffering lotion before i go to sleep; when i wake up of course it's not completely gone but its not as red nor swollen. Most of their product smell great and don't have too many crazy ingredients which is a good thing, to me the less ingredients the more natural and pure the product seems to be but than again I'm not a chemist so don't go with what i say lol. In my opinion, you have nothing to loose by trying out their samples, its free of any cost and if they didn't work for your skin you just have to stop using them and the good thing is you didn't waste a dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment