Sunday, February 8, 2009

Loreal Telescopic Mascara review

WHAT PRODUCT CLAIMS:
L'Oreal introduces Telescopic lengthening and lash by lash separating mascara, the first mascara to telescopically lengthen your lashes and separate them lash by lash.

MY THOUGHTS:
I stopped by CVS the other day just to look around, the mascara I was using (my favorite) was basically done so instead of buying the same one I decided to buy Loreal telescopic mascara the original price is like $8.99 or around that but it was on sale for 4.99 so i decided to give it a shot. This mascara does exactly what is claims lengthens and separates my lashes so that you don't get that clumpy look. Gives you natural looking long lashes great for everyday use. But if you like volume and lengthings you'll only receive lengthening with this mascara, personally I'm using this on a regular basis but I also love when I have that thick, long, dramatic looking real lashes which this mascara does not do. The Maybelline Define-a-lash volume mascara does give me that dramatic look. Overall do I recommend this mascara defiantly it just gives you the prettiest natural looking long lashes; no one will even know you have mascara on.

No comments:

Post a Comment