Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How I store my mini makeup collection

This is how I'm storing my makeup collection so far; it's not much and even if It was I wouldn't want to show off. The containers on the left I got from a store called containerstore, if you want to know where it's located by you just go to http://www.containerstore.com, and the makeup brush holder is from Michaels craft store, and so are the vase fillers, last but not least bigger one on the right I got at a discount store around my way for a pretty cheap price around 7.99 if I'm not mistaken.


8 comments:

  1. i like your collection and storage!
    very neat. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to do that soon my Boy friend is so sick of my make up taking over the house

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice storage! how does HD primer work for you? i just bought it a few days ago and i don't notice much difference...

    ReplyDelete
  4. & I have the MUFE up for SWAP on makeup alley to too water feel more like a moisturizer; and I don't feel it create a barrier on my skin for my foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is ur name on makeupalley?

    ReplyDelete