Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Haul #2

I went to CVS, MAC, & beauty supply store got a couple of thing, I also got my coastal scents order =)
MAC:
-188 SMALL DUO FIBRE STIPPLING BRUSH
-"Blankety" lipstick
CVS:
-Sally Hansen's clear diamond strength "NO CHIP" clear
-Sally Hansen's Hard as nails extreme wear in "FUCHISA POWER"
-Sally Hansen's LIP INFLATION EXTREME in clear
-Neutrogena oil-free corrector in green contains Salicylic Acid 0.5%
-Essence of beauty Angle blusher brush
-Tresemme Heat Tamer spray
COASTAL SCENTS:
-Regular 88 palette
-Empty containers
-Pink Oval Fluff Shadow Brush
NYX
-Crayon colors in Rust, strawberry milk & Iced mocha
-NYX lip gloss in "Pink frost"












































































3 comments:

  1. let me know how you like blankety..
    i've been wanting to get it.. but i'm not sure if it will go with my skin tone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME
    iam looking at your posts now! cute very !
    if anything comment me or e-mail at mizzjuicy2004@yahoo.com any tim eill be happy to answer ur q's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    What do you think about the 88 palette? I just got the 120 pallette, but haven't really tried it yet! :p

    ReplyDelete